Sunday, April 16, 2017

GOLDEN

Week 13 is all about golden colors. Some photos need to be printed in color, such as the one of our daughter's hair and that delicious tall glass of beer. And with that I had the week's color scheme set.



Again most products are from older Studio calico kits. I found the current kit hard to work with, and I've already used up the cards that I liked. I sliced the orange leaves card in half because it called too much attention to itself. The owl and floral cards are from a digital card set by LifeLovePaper. The numbers card is Ali Edwards and the "Loving right now" is another digital card set by One Little Bird.

I'm still digging into my veneer stash since my purge and scrap supply reorganising.  It's so much fun to rediscover older product.

The reading card is Studio Calico but you can make a similar one yourself using the Chapters Elements kit from One Little Bird. That's also where the book lover label can be found.


And happy 74th  birthday to my mom!


Tomorrow you will find the spread for week 14 on my blog, and if you didn't come by here yesterday don't miss out on my post for week 12.

/Magdalena

No comments:

Post a Comment