Monday, January 16, 2017

TOP FIVE CLASSES AT BPC

Hey guys!

In one week my third class for Big Picture Classes goes live. It's called Joint Effort and is all about bringing family and friends into your memory keeping. New members get a free two-week trial, so check it out on January 23rd!


As a teacher at Big Bicture Classes I also have the opportunity to take all the excellent classes presented on the sight, and I thought I'd share my Top 5 classes with you.


Pam is one of my favorite scrappers. She makes amazing layouts and uses a lot of digital products. In this class she takes you through a whole bunch of different ways to add words to your pages. There is so much inspiration in this class. There are basic tutorials but also loads of inspiration for seasoned digital scrappers. Here is one of the projects I made from taking Pam's class:



I wish this class had been around when I was making baby albums for my own kids! I found this class as I was looking for inspiration to put together a baby album for my brother's firstborn. Kelly presents such a great formula, and I really think that a formula is key to actually finishing the album. If you're about to put together a baby's first year album I highly recommend this class! I can't share the full album with you, but here is an introductory spread without photos: 



Another mini album class with an amazing formula to follow. Jamaica presents a whole new way to categorize photos and sort them in your album. I put together a travel mini after our family trip to Mallorca, and it was super easy when following this class. You get a free page planner and it really helped me assemble the album without mistakes. Check out my full album through this link.


Pocket Prompts

I love following along with the pocket prompts classes! Every month a new contributor presents 5 photo prompts and five journaling prompts plus a process lesson. If you haven't discovered this series you have a backlog of 22 classes to take. Lucky you! Here is the latest Pocket Prompts class taught by my friend Lisa.


This class is the most recent one I've taken and it's been really inspiring. Neela shares six different ways to work with large photos on your scrapbook layouts. There are helpful videos for editing your photos plus putting together your spreads. It brought me lots of ideas and inspiration for making these two pages over the weekend.






I haven't bought any new physical product in a while, so this is all from my stash. I really like taking out older Studio Calico kits and sorting through them. There is so many forgotten treasures to be found!

/Magdalena

2 comments:

  1. Such a helpful post! I love using older Studio Calico kits also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to hear it was helpful. I hope you found a class you'll enjoy taking!

      Delete