Sunday, May 22, 2016

WEEKEND RECAP

Spring is changing into summer and I am finding myself exhausted. May is such a busy month for teachers, wrapping up the year. In my last post I promised to post my NSD projects but I never ended up making any. I did spend the day sorting through my chaotic recipe folder. I designed a 4x6 card for printing and then hand writing the recipes. I used digital stamps to adapt the card to different categories - salads, bread, main courses, desserts, snacks and drinks. I'm still missing dividers and tabs, but I'm so glad to finally have this done!

This weekend has been cleaning, grocery shopping and doing laundry. I love when it's warm enough to be able to hang the laundry outside! I've been baking muffins with fresh rhubarbs from our garden and even taken some time to read. I've read more books so far this year, than I did in all of 2015. To follow my reading progress during 2016 visit my reading challenge Pinterest board.

Last weekend I also wrapped up our April PL,and started in on the May pages. I used Kellie Stamps May release "My fave" digital stamp set on my photos.



I hope you haven't missed that my new class "Pocket Page Design" is up at Big Picture Classes! I've put together seven lessons each with a video and several examples on how to use different design principles to tell your pocket page stories. 



Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

/Magdalena

2 comments:

  1. Another exhausted teacher here! Yes, May is the hardest! Once summer is here, I am going to take your new class. I always love your pocket pages and look forward to learning how you use the design principles in creating them. Congrats on the new class!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear from another teacher that it is normal to be exhausted right now! Yes, I am SO looking forwards to summer. Only 3 1/2 more weeks of work for me now.

      Delete