Friday, March 18, 2016

HERE WE GO

Another layout using Kellie Stamps March release. I'm so happy that I decided to do layouts this month, rather than PL spreads. I do have parts and pieces of at least ten Studio Calico scrapbook kits, but so rarely make layouts these days. When I do, it's like "Oh yeah, THIS is what I used to do!" 

I started out trying to make a grid layout using two photos of my kids ice skating this winter. I enjoy working in PSE putting my design together and then printing it in separate layers, but I just couldn't get it right this time. Then I removed one photo and this happened. I like it so much more! I found a gold transparancy that I cut a few banners from and also a pack of gold thickers that I used for snow flakes.



I hope you haven't missed out on the fact that Kellie will be releasing her designs as clear stamps as well! She has extended her pre-order until the end of March 19th Aussie time! So hurry!

/Magdalena

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Love how you made the "o" from a photo! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete