Friday, November 13, 2015

OCTOBER PL

This week I'm sharing my fall PL pages, and today it's time for the month of October. It's my favorite month of the year for so many reasons. Nature is beautiful, I get to wear my favorite clothes, the food is delicious (apple pie, soup, hot tea!) and last but not least my favorite TV-shows come out with the new episodes. 

For the month of October I could have wished for a PL kit with more fallish colors than the one I recieved from Studio Calico, but I mixed in Ali Edwards "Black & White" and "Spark" kits plus some awesome printables from Little Lamm & Co and managed to capture the mood of October with their help.

Page 1: The whole family started the month ny catching tonsilitis, and our son added some impetigo to that. Two weeks on and off of being sick, so not many photos was taken at the beginning of October.


Page 2: The celebration of my birthday had to be postponed because we didn't dare invite anyone and make them sick too. The pretty dotted card is from Tina Aszmus' Specialty Winter Card Set.The MMMM! and HAPPY birthday digi stamps are from the GOSH! stamp set by Kellie Stamps.


Pages 3 & 4: I loved Ali's Black & White kit and here I managed to use both front and back of the cards. And ofcourse I had to document the season premieres of Supernatural and TWD.


Page 5: Heart card painted by my daughter and I added the stamping. Two cards from the "Spark" kit here. Me and my daughter have gone perler bead crazy and I have so many fun patterns on my Making Stuff Pinterest board. AWESOME digi stamp from the I am We are You are digital stamp set by  Kellie Stamps.


Tomorrow I'll be sharing the spreads I made with the Little Lamm & Co printables. See you soon!

/Magdalena


No comments:

Post a Comment