Thursday, May 14, 2015

NSD PL PROJECTS

In my last post I shared the layouts I made for NSD. I love challenges. They really inspire me to create! Most of my projects for NSD were PL pages. I actually made ELEVEN (!) pages for April. 

Sketch challenge
Honestly, that peach color creeps me out! It looks too much like my skin. But I like how the page turned out. I often get stuck on a color when I make a page, both layout and PL. As you will see below!
Also the ice tea I made from Lipton's chocolate and pear flavored tea with a splash of Ginger Ale was divine!

Lift a CT member
Catherine Davis obviously! Those punched circles are genious. And this is where I got stuck on yellow. Love yellow! And the PL cards designed by Ali Edwards - I wouldn't mind getting more of them.

Bonus page
This one wasn't made for a challenge. I borrowed the top right photo from my sister's fb page. She went through some serious surgery, and is in remission now. And Nea lost her third tooth. 

Use a big photo
Plus use three stamps member challenge. And this is my last page for April. At bottom left we're welcoming spring at the May Bonfire - a Swedish tradition. And I don't know who's butt that is, but it made it into out album

Right now I'm working on my Carolina Moon kit that arrived this week. Fun stuff! I also have some exciting news to share with you shortly!

/Magdalena

No comments:

Post a Comment