Sunday, February 15, 2015

SOME COOL ALPHAS

I've been really missing some cool alphas in the Studio Calico kits for quite some time. Give me some thickers already! But for the month of February I got something better than thickers. These huge black cardstock alphas are so cool! Look what I made with them:


Story: I did an interview with our son for his seventh birthday using the same questions I did last year. It will be fun to see how his answers change as he gets older. SJU means seven, so that was a perfect title. The photos had to be converted to black and white because they were taken in our bedroom when it was still dark outside, and they were really fuzzy. I added a few gold details and a pop of pink too. Happy birthday sweet boy!


Story: I took this photo during bath time and I don't have much to add. It didn't need any journaling or anything, just some pretty papers.

Materials: Cirque scrapbook and PL kits

Happy Valentines Day friends!

/Magdalena

No comments:

Post a Comment