Monday, January 5, 2015

FINISHING UP PL 2014

Yes, my Project Life album for 2014 is done. Six months of everyday life captured in 44 pages. I am really happy with the format I chose a year ago, and I will continue on in the same fashion.

  • white edges on my photos
  • 12x12 size album
  • switching up the page protectors
  • new album every 6 months
I haven't shared the last five pages of 2014 with you, so here they are. Page 3 below has our Christmas card photo using these templetes by One Little Bird. There's Nea lighting the advent candles. She was really excited to be responsible for that throughout December. 


Aren't the Santa and angel candle holders adorable? We have them after my husband's grandmother. Love them!  Using more of the OLB templates on this page.


Documenting my Layout of the week and This week's featured project at Studio Calico, all in the same week. Woohoo! Starting the holiday braek I also had lunch with my friends and coworkers. I hearted them out on request. And sweet kids at the store wating for daddy to finish his Christmas shopping. I did some gold embossing on the mid-right card so resemble a starry sky above the cityscape border.



 In Sweden we celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve, and these picture all from this day. I loved the sweet little Christmas tree Dante drew at school so I asked permission to add it into our album.


The whole family has a 2,5 weeks off over the holidays, and we have really relaxed and just hung out together. Lots of boardgames and watching shows and movies. I've gotten into Grimm, which I really love. I love all chipboard embellishments, and really wanted to use all the stars from the Park Ave kit. I sewed them across the 4x6 card like a garland. The last photo is a selfie my daughter took on New Years Eve. 


Now on to making the title page for 2015!

/Magdalena

1 comment:

  1. We have very similar plans for our 2015 albums. I just love how you represented playing board games. That picture is adorable! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete