Monday, December 22, 2014

My winter wardrobe

Remember my capsule wardrobe post a while back? If not you can read it here! It seriously is the best thing ever. I just finished putting together my winter capsule. I know I don't have to add accessories, but I had the space, so I did. 



I like getting a bit of help combining things in new ways.What I do is search Pinterest for the items I already have, like "plaid shirt", then I pin all the outfits I like with that item. My fall and winter capsule is almost the same, so that was an easy transition. I strongly dislike spring clothes and colors, so I already know that is going to be difficult. As a help I've already started pinning things for spring. Follow me on Pinterest if you want to see a few of the ideas I've found. See the red button to the right of this text!

/Magdalena






No comments:

Post a Comment