Saturday, September 27, 2014

LOTW

This Saturday I have the honor of being selected Layout of the Week at the Studio Calico blog. It's my Stars layout from my last blog post that is being featured. Happy news!

I'm also sharing one more layout from the crop last weekend. This one went through quite a makeover after I got home.

The reason was the artificial lights at the crop which was held in a basement. What looked like photos, papers and embellishments in the same shade of green turned out to be four different shades when I got home. It didn't look good.

I had to use a much bigger photo than I originally did to cover up the rips in the paper after removing everything, but I ended up liking this layout SO much more. It was totally worth the extra work.


/Magdalena

1 comment:

  1. Hej!

    Vad roligt att jag hitta dig på deras hemsida. Jag har under kvällen blivit medlem på Studio Calico och jag ska abonnera på deras Project Life månads kit:) Detta är nytt för mig, men ser fram emot att få börja med denna hobby nu. Har sett till att följa dig på deras medlemssida då jag gärna vill få kontakt med likasinnade:)

    http://prettyinterior.com

    ReplyDelete