Saturday, July 5, 2014

QUOTES

It was suggested to me by a friend to write a book of my son's quotes. He's always had a way with words and I've been collecting quotes from him since he was two. I've made a layout about it before, inspired by a PL page by Laura Kurz. 

Her comment gave me the idea to do a June Quotes page for my PL album:


I struggled with printing this large photo. The reason is the 3x4 cards need to be cut down to fit the pockets, and then the photo edges don't match up. I tried printing it in one piece and cut it with my paper trimmer, but that didn't work. Finally I printed it in 4x6 pieces instead. As you can see the bottom pieces don't match up perfectly, but it's good enough for me!

The grid paper is from an old SC kit and the embellishments come from the Bonjour addon. Digi stamps from the Hello Hello kit plus a class from way back. I think it's by Shanna Noel.

And here's the page that goes with the quote page:


/Magdalena



No comments:

Post a Comment