Friday, July 25, 2014

PINTEREST


I love using Pinterest for inspiration. I have a board I call "Future layouts?" where I post anything that would transform well into a layout. This is the pin that inspired me this time: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/38139928069276529/


I started out editing my photos in PSE and cropping them 2,2" squares. I knew I was going to use my 2" circle punch, and wanted a bit of a margin for error. There were originally 12 photos but I couldn't fit all of them in. 

I never plan my embellishments beforehand. After I had glued and stapled everything down I just kind of added what I liked. I printed the photos on matt photo paper and I didn't like how it tore at the edges when being punched, but it's perfect for adding stamps. Stazzon always slips and smears for me when stamping on glossy backgrounds. 

The woodgrain thickers were missing an S and an O, so I used the outlines instead. 

Materials: Skeeball, Fortune Teller and Spun Sugar (all 3 scrapbook addons from Studio Calico's July kit), badge from the Hello Hello PL kit

/Magdalena

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE those circles! What an amazing layout! I love your work~

    ReplyDelete